Pandemic Library, Episode 5: Guest Vlog from Nick

CMS students who were here for fifth grade remember Nick Wethington from his inspired and inspiring journeys into making and tinkering.

Nick works at spectrUM which, like pretty much everything else, has been shut down by the coronavirus pandemic. But he has stayed in touch and will be doing some virtual work with fifth graders soon. I miss his visits to CMS and I expect much of the school does as well.

In the meantime, he has been watching the Pandemic Library vlog posts and has started a vlog of his own, or is at least making videos. He sent a box of hats and a 3-D printed duck to encourage me to keep vlogging.

Nick is our first guest vlogger. Who knows? Nick and I could become a YouTube sensation, and you could see it all here at the beginning.

Yes, we will keep our day jobs. I hope!

By the way, I am still waiting for the first student guests to contribute a blog or join a podcast. Maybe someone out there would like to join the Bitterroot Book Talks and record a freewheeling conversation about what we're reading these days.

In the mean time, I'll keep making videos, blog posts, and coming soon, I swear, a podcast.

To see my unboxing video, click here.

To see Nick's video, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask a Naturalist: Part 1

Ask a Librarian: Answers You Won't Get From Google: Science Friday

Pandemic Librarian Gets Back to Nature