Pandemic Library, Episode 2: Morning Drive (Originally Posted April 10)

It turns out that a lot of people liked my first video, which immediately made me feel some pressure to make the next entry a good one, too.
The result? In just 24 hours, I went from a no-pressure exploration of a new (to me) process to performance anxiety.
Instead of just walking around with my phone, recording a typical pandemic day, I tried to be more "educational." That lead to a really bad video about how to make a no-sew cloth face mask and a boring setup for a simple assignment.
Finally, I began thinking of vlogging as being similar to writing an essay, in the sense that an "essay" is a try; to essay is to make an attempt, to explore ideas, to see where our minds take us. It is, for me, a pleasurable way to write.
Te result is the second installment of Pandemic Library. Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask a Naturalist: Part 1

Ask a Librarian: Answers You Won't Get From Google: Science Friday

Pandemic Librarian Gets Back to Nature