Pandemic Library, Episode 7: Refuge

After my last blog post (Pandemic Librarian Gets Back to Nature), Ms. Bestor asked me to make a bird lesson video for 5th grade.

I agreed, since at this point I am saying "yes" even to things I haven't done before. The resulting video is more of a tour of the Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge than it is any sort of lesson. But Ms. Bestor said that would be OK, and that I could do a lesson on a specific bird.

That Ms. Bestor is a sneaky one; she knows how to get two videos for the price of one. Of course, the videos are all free, so all of you can get as many videos as you want for the price of one.

Here is my latest video; I hope you like it.

Pandemic Library, Episode 7: Refuge.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ask a Naturalist: Part 1

Ask a Librarian: Answers You Won't Get From Google: Science Friday

Pandemic Librarian Gets Back to Nature